Microdermabrasion Richmond Hill
Reveal Your Healthy Skin
Non-invasive Microdermabrasion polishing
Microdermabrasion is a cosmetic procedure in which all or part of the stratum corneum is removed by light abrasion. Microdermabrasion improves the appearance of sun-damaged skin and reduces scars, retexturizes skin, and brings a fresh layer of the skin out. Microdermabrasion can be a lunchtime treatment and the patient may resume ordinary daily activities immediately afterward treatment.
Three Sessions $249
Contact us to book a consultation
Microdermabrasion is a technique that resurfaces the skin by removing the outermost layers of dead cells. It promotes the growth of new, healthy cells and enhances your skin’s appearance by minimizing pores, fine lines, acne scars, age spots, and sun damage.
Microdermabrasion is a cosmetic procedure. Microdermabrasion is an amazing technique to resurface the skin by removing the thicker, uneven outer layer of skin and promoting the growth of new, healthy cells. It improves your skin’s appearance by minimizing pores, fine lines, acne scars, age spots, and sun damage.
The skin’s repair process results in a thicker epidermis with a softer appearance of wrinkles. Microdermabrasion reduces fine lines, wrinkles, improved skin tone and texture, and softer, younger-looking skin with fewer signs of aging. This procedure improves the appearance of uneven skin tone, acne scars, traumatic scars, and stretch marks. At the Golden Pulse in Richmond Hill, we offer high-quality Microdermabrasion treatment provided by highly skilled and trained technicians with years of experience.
Contact us before any treatment to consult with the expert technicians or medical doctor if you have any special health or skin condition.
- Avoid face waxing 7 to 10 days before the treatment session
- Avoid tanning the treatment area 7 to 10 days before the treatment session
- Provide your technician with an accurate and up-to-date medical history in order to receive safe and effective treatments.
- Keep the treatment area clean and do not apply makeup.
- Avoid chemical peels or any other skin procedures in the area to be treated for 10 days prior to your treatment.
- Avoid any cosmetic injection in the area of the treatment 2 weeks prior to your treatment.
- Avoid all topical Retinoids 7 days before the treatment.
Contact us after your treatment to consult with the clinic medical doctor or expert technicians if you feel any unusual reaction or condition on your skin.
- Sunscreen will be applied to your skin before you leave. You must protect your skin every day with a full-spectrum sunscreen that protects against both UVA and UVB with an SPF of 35 or higher. Avoid direct sun exposure. All tanning and tanning beds must be avoided.
- For the first 24-48 hours, use a mild cleanser, hydrating moisturizer, eye cream, and sunscreen. If you are treating hyperpigmentation, you should also stop using your lightning product for 24 hours. We will outline for you which products you should use following treatment.
- Do not use glycolic, alpha-hydroxy, beta-hydroxy, retinol, benzoyl peroxide, or topical acne medications for 24-48 hours following treatment. You may resume such products after this period or as instructed by your technician.
- You may resume prescription retinoid products (Retin-A, Differin, Renova, Avita, Alustra, Adapalene, Tazorac, Tazarotene) 48 hours after your last microdermabrasion treatment, OR as instructed by your technician. If you are receiving a series of treatments, be sure to ask your technician how you should best use your skin care products during your series.
- Drink additional water before and after your treatments. Hydrated skin is healthy skin!
At Golden Pulse Cosmetic Center, we offer high-quality microdermabrasion treatment using only approved devices and materials. This treatment can be used on the face, neck, chest, back, and hands to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, scars, and age spots, and make skin smoother with a younger looking.
What To Avoid
For at least 3 days after your treatment, do not use any Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Beta Hydroxy Acid, Retinol (Vitamin A), Vitamin C (in a low pH formula), or anything perceived as ‘active’ skincare.
Have You Any Question?
The procedure takes 30-45 minutes depending on the size of the area treated.
For the best results, you need about 3 to 6 sessions to see the best results and feel of your fresh skin!
The effects of the microdermabrasion treatment usually last for about 4 weeks, however it depends on the several parameters including your age and how well you skin responds to the treatment, but for most people, and it is common to schedule regular appointments every 4 weeks.
Microdermabrasion has a little to no downtime and patient should be able to get back to daily activities immediately. Do not forget to keep your skin hydrated and use gentle skin care products. Avoid using topical acne medications for at least 24 hours after your treatment.