Phi-Scalp Micropigmentation Richmond Hill
Hair loss can be distressing, even devastating for women and men. Hair is often linked to a woman’s femininity, identity and feelings of attractiveness. Men’s hair loss can negatively affect their lives, including their relationships, careers and confidence.
Almost 70% of Males and 20% of Females will Experience Hair Loss at some point in their life. During the time, a different solution has discovered for hair loss. If you suffer from hair loss and have decided to take action, there is a huge range of solutions available & only you can decide what is the right option to take.
Consider any maintenance commitments, how the solution may affect your lifestyle, what degree of intervention you’re willing to tolerate, and of course the cost before deciding one way or another, as your decision is one you will have to live with. Among all hair loss treatments, Scalp Micropigmentation which is one of the newest ones stands above all of them as the most natural, most realistic, non-surgical and number one guaranteed solution for hair loss.
WHAT IS PHI-SCALP MICROPIGMENTATION?
The hair scalp micro pigmentation (or SMP for short), is a medical, non-surgical, cosmetic treatment that gives the illusion of a close buzz cut hairstyle on a bald head or adds density to a thinning hairline. this treatment typically lasts 4-6 years.
SMP has quickly become one of the most popular hair loss treatments on the market today. It is a safe, permanent solution to a problem that is extremely stressful and sometimes upsetting. The development of Scalp Micropigmentation technology has changed the face of hair loss treatments and has helped thousands of women & men worldwide to achieve a youthful, modern appearance, whatever the pattern or extent of their hair loss is.
Scalp Micropigmentation is the most natural solution to restore complete baldness or eliminate advanced hair loss. The science behind it is fairly simple. By using a needle locked into a micropigmentation machine and carbon-based pigment, impressions are made with light taps into the papillary layer (most superficial layer of the dermis) simulating and replicating the exact appearance of shaved hair (stubble or follicles). Over the course of three separate sessions, a new custom hairline is made, and density is built up on the scalp.
Payment Plans Available
Contact us to book a consultation
Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) Procedure
The procedure takes about two or three sessions, which usually last more than three hours each.
Our Clients in Richmond Hill clinic can choose from hundreds of shades of ink to match their original hair color and skin tone. While scalp micro pigmentation is a permanent treatment, it can be removed with a correctional procedure or laser treatment.
Scalp micropigmentation is different from traditional tattoos. In Scalp Micropigmentation treatment the pigment is deposited in the upper dermal layer, so it is deep enough in the skin to make it permanent. The shallow application is what makes the SMP appear more like a hair follicle but in a traditional tattoo pigment is deposited deep into the dermal layer.
WHAT CAN SMP DO FOR YOU?
- Create the appearance of a fuller, thicker head of hair
- Recreate a natural, more youthful frontal hairline and side profiles
- Permanently camouflage the symptoms of alopecia, however severe or recurrent
- Camouflage hair transplant scars
- Hide birthmarks on the scalp
- Work as a combination solution with a hair transplant to provide additional density
- Women with thinning hair or balding that have not responded to minoxidil or other treatments and do not qualify for a hair transplantation
- Neurosurgery scars or scars from head trauma
- Chemotherapy patients who do not grow back most of their hair following treatment
- People who do not want to use wigs or topical concealers
Contact us before any treatment to consult with the clinic medical doctor or expert laser technicians in Our laser hair removal richmond hill if you have any special health or skin condition.
- Wash your scalp with a gentle and non-abrasive shampoo before each treatment session.
- Don’t apply any gels, hairspray, or powders to your scalp.
- Avoid sun tanning.
- Do not use a razor on your scalp on the day of the treatment.
- Shave or cut your hair 48 hours before your treatment.
- You should reschedule your appointment if there is any redness, breakouts, or infection on your scalp.
Contact us after your treatment to consult with the clinic medical doctor or expert technicians if you feel any unusual reaction or condition on your skin.
- The treated area cannot come in contact with water for minimum 48 hours.
- Swelling and itching are normal. Apply the aftercare cream for the first 2 days.
- For post-treatment care, only use the provided cream. Please do not use any other creams except the ones provided to you in order to prevent possible infections or allergic reactions.
- Avoid Sunbathing, saunas, tanning beds for 30 days after treatment.
- Avoid jogging, excessive workout and cardio within 3 days after treatment.
What To Avoid
Wear the proper sun protection every time you are in the sun. Sunlight shorten can fade the pigmentation. Also, avoid any hair care products that contain a high value of alcohol.
Golden Pulse Academy In Richmond Hill
Golden Pulse Academy is a leading training and service provider of scalp micropigmentation in Richmond Hill that offers the most natural hair loss solution for balding, thinning hair, transplant scars, and alopecia. We are offering SMP courses under the direction of our experienced instructors for men and women. Students will be trained in everything from hairline design right through to advanced SMP techniques.
Flexible Training Programs
We are offering a variety of flexible, tailor-made private, semi-private and group workshop programs to meet your training requirements and professional goals.
Besides, we also support trainers by answering all their technical quarries for a period of 6 months to assist them in their new professional journey.
Have You Any Question?
On a scale of one to ten, the pain level of the Scalp Micropigmentation or SMP is around 1 to 4 on average and it is less than the pain you experience in tattooing, since in SMP the needle penetrates only into the dermis of the skin, and it is much more shallow than a traditional tattoo.
SMP is a great treatment for both men and women. This procedure does not hurt the healthy hair on the scalp. During the SMP the desired pigment will be added to the hairless spots only and it creates the illusion of fuller natural hair.
It depends on the many parameters such as the area of the treatment, skin and hair type. In general, most clients will only need 2 To 3 sessions to see a acceptable result. However, additional treatments might be required if the client wishes to increase the density in one area.
In SMP treatment (Scalp Micropigmentation) the color pigment should be deposited in the upper dermal layer of the skin, just deep enough in the skin to make it almost permanent. This shallow pigment penetration compared with the Tattooing makes the SMP appear more like a hair follicle and natural.