In each era of history, always hair loss has been a concern for human being.
Hair loss can be distressing, even devastating for women and men. Hair is often linked to a woman’s femininity, identity and feelings of attractiveness. Men’s hair loss can negatively affect their lives, including their relationships, careers and confidence.
Almost 70% of Males and 20% of Females will Experience Hair Loss at some point in their life. During the time, a different solution has discovered for hair loss. If you suffer from hair loss and have decided to take action, there is a huge range of solutions available & only you can decide what is the right option to take. Consider any maintenance commitments, how the solution may affect your lifestyle, what degree of intervention you’re willing to tolerate, and of course the cost before deciding one way or another, as your decision is one you will have to live with. Among all hair loss treatments, Scalp Micropigmentation which is one of the newest ones stands above all of them as the most natural, most realistic, non-surgical and number one guaranteed solution for hair loss.
SMP has quickly become one of the most popular hair loss treatments on the market today. It is a safe, permanent solution to a problem that is extremely stressful and sometimes upsetting. The development of Scalp Micropigmentation technology has changed the face of hair loss treatments and has helped thousands of women & men worldwide to achieve a youthful, modern appearance, whatever the pattern or extent of their hair loss is.
WHAT IS SCALP MICROPIGMENTATION?
Scalp Micropigmentation is the most natural solution to restore complete baldness or eliminate advanced hair loss. The science behind it is fairly simple. By using a needle locked into a micropigmentation machine and carbon-based pigment, impressions are made with light taps into the papillary layer (most superficial layer of the dermis) simulating and replicating the exact appearance of shaved hair (stubble or follicles). Over the course of three separate sessions, a new custom hairline is made, and density is built up on the scalp.
WHAT CAN SMP DO FOR YOU?
- Create the appearance of a fuller, thicker head of hair
- Recreate a natural, more youthful frontal hairline and side profiles
- Permanently camouflage the symptoms of alopecia, however severe or recurrent
- Camouflage hair transplant scars
- Hide birthmarks on the scalp
- Work as a combination solution with a hair transplant to provide additional density
- Women with thinning hair or balding that have not responded to minoxidil or other treatments and do not qualify for a hair transplantation
- Neurosurgery scars or scars from head trauma
- Chemotherapy patients who do not grow back most of their hair following treatment
- People who do not want to use wigs or topical concealers
At Golden Pulse Clinic, you can book a FREE consultation with a Phi-Scalp PHI-licensed artist to provide you with the necessary information you need prior to your appointment. Our consultation appointments are usually 15 minutes long, however, if you think you may require more than 15 minutes, then please let us know at the time of scheduling your consultation appointment.