Laser hair removal provides soft, smooth, and hairless skin. In order to achieve the maximum result, we need to receive multiple sessions. One of the questions that many people ask when they come to Golden Pulse is that how many treatments will they need to see the optimal result?
While there are different factors that affect hair regrowth and each body is different from the other, there is not any certain answer to this question. There are some factors that affect Hair regrowth and the number of sessions that you need to receive which are as followed:
- Some areas of the body need more sessions. The face is one of them.
- The origin amount of hair that you have and the speed of hair growth affect the number of treatments. How much hair you have had originally and how often did you need to shave.
- Age is one of the factors that affect the number of treatments that you need to receive.
- Hormonal balance is another effective factor.
- The texture of hair and skin colors are effective factors in the number of treatments. Darker and thicker hair and lighter skin show faster results.
- The result that you want to achieve is another factor. Sometimes people are happy with slight hair reduction which they will need fewer sessions and sometimes people to want to achieve the maximum result of laser that they will need more sessions.
There is not any certain number that could be guaranteed to get the result for each person but when you get to 80 to 85% reduction in the original amount of hairs, you have achieved maximum result. This could happen in 6, 8, 10, or… sessions. Do not stop your treatment before getting to this point and from that do touch-ups to maintain the result.
For more information and find answers to your questions, you can contact us at Golden Pulse Laser Clinic at 416 561 8803.
We have a complimentary consultation and we do a patch test with our Laser machine (Soprano ice) to feel Laser on your body and figure out if you are a good candidate for laser hair removal.