Before Laser Hair Removal Treatment:
- Come to the clinic freshly showered and with clean skin
- Do not apply any kind of lotions, oils, creams, or perfume
- Shave the treatment area the night before the treatment
- Never wax, tweeze, epilate before or between laser treatment sessions
- Avoid tanning at list two weeks before any laser treatments
- Do not have Botox injections, dermal filler injections, chemical peels at least two weeks before and after any laser treatment
- Do not facial or microdermabrasion before or after any laser hair removal treatment for a minimum of 24 hours
The laser is a treatment that you need a series of treatments. One of the main points in treatment is consistency. The cycle of hair growth is every 4 to 6 weeks and the interval of sessions shouldn’t be more than that. If you miss a treatment, it may lead to slight hair regrowth, as the treatment has to be consistent. So having the right treatment plan is important to achieve the optimal result.
As we are all different, some people have very little hair while others have excessive hair growth. It is impossible therefore to say laser hair removal works for everyone the same because some people may need as little as between 4 to 6 treatments others may need 12 to 15 treatments to achieve the same level of results.
Please call us for more information or booking a free consultation session at 416 561 8803.