Some Facts About Laser Hair Removal
Does really laser hair removal work?
In laser hair removal treatment, a laser emits a light that is absorbed by the pigment (melanin) in the hair. The light energy is converted to heat, which damages the hair follicles that produce hairs. This damage inhibits or delays future hair growth. The new ICE applicator further cools the skin by integrating numerous cooling mechanisms. With one of the lightest applicators available today, laser hair removal is comfortable and effective. Clinically proven SHR technology and the In-Motion technique moved laser hair removal to the next level.
What areas can be treated?
Laser treatments can remove hair from all parts of the body including the face, legs, arms, underarms, and back.
Is the result of the laser hair removal treatment permanent?
Laser Hair Removal reduces the amount of original hair tremendously, slows down the speed of hair growth and the remaining hairs would be thinner and less dense. The amount of hair left after the laser is that even people don’t feel the need for shaving or waxing for them. Getting to this stage by laser is a successful result of laser hair removal.
During time and to maintain the result that you achieved with laser, you need to do a touch-up because throughout the time new hair follicles could get active due to hormonal change, shift in weight, and other factors. So, in order to maintain your result, do a minimum annual touch-up for laser hair removal.
How many laser hair removal treatment sessions
are usually needed?
While there are different factors that affect hair regrowth and each body is different from the other, there is not any certain answer to this question. There are some factors that affect Hair regrowth and the number of sessions that you need to receive which are as followed:
- Some areas of the body need more sessions. The face is one of them.
- The origin amount of hair that you have and the speed of hair growth affect the number of treatments. How much hair you have had originally and how often did you need to shave.
- Age is one of the factors that affect the number of treatments that you need to receive.
- Hormonal balance is another effective factor.
- The texture of hair and skin colors are effective factors in the number of treatments. Darker and thicker hair and lighter skin show faster results.
- The result that you want to achieve is another factor. Sometimes people are happy with slight hair reduction which they will need fewer sessions and sometimes people to want to achieve the maximum result of laser that they will need more sessions.
There is not any certain number that could be guaranteed to get the result for each person but when you get to 80 to 85% reduction in the original amount of hairs, you have achieved maximum result. This could happen in 6, 8, 10, or… sessions. Do not stop your treatment before getting to this point and from that do touch-ups to maintain the result.
What happens after treatment?
After each hair treatment session, the treated area may appear a bit red and swollen. Three to seven days after treatment, you may experience what seems to be regrowth of hair, however, most of these hairs will be shed as a result of laser treatment and are not regrowing. Between treatments, you should not wax or pluck your hair, but it is allowed to shave. It should be taken into consideration that laser hair removal is a safe and steady process that takes some time and patience, before resulting in a skin hair-free.
Why Soprano Ice?
The Soprano Ice Laser is the latest in laser hair removal technology and Multiple clinical studies have proven the treatment to be the safest method of laser hair removal for all skin types, including dark skin or tanned skin whereby melanin is significantly more sensitive to heat used in laser treatment, also it’s a virtually painless machine which is safe and effective.