Scalp Micro Pigmentation Training Course
In Golden Pulse SMP Studio we offer a full Two-Day workshop with our Royal Artist, Shohreh Nosrati, which allows you to develop the skills and technique of this amazing technique.
What is scalp micro pigmentation?
Scalp micro pigmentation, also known as SMP, is the process of applying pigment to the epidermal level of the scalp to give the impression that someone has short hair follicles growing in areas where they are in fact bald. In other words, it simulates the appearance of a shaved head or adding density to hair that may be thinning.
For many people suffering from hair loss, Alopecia or scarring, scalp micro pigmentation will be a life-changing, solution. Scalp micro pigmentation is also known by these other names, which you may have heard of:
- Scalp tattoo
- Hair Follicle Simulation
- Scalp Tricopigmentation
- Hair Tattoo
What are Scalp Micro Pigmentation benefits?
- It is a non-invasive treatment
- It is an affordable hair loss treatment
- It is a quick procedure and healing is fast
- It is a low maintenance treatment
- It creates natural-looking results
- It works for all ages, skin colors, and degrees of hair-loss
What Is Golden pulse Scalp Micropigmentation Training?
In Golden Pulse SMP Studio we offer a full Two-Day workshop that allows you to develop the skills of this amazing technique.
This training gives you the knowledge and expertise that you need to perform the Scalp Micropigmentation method used in this fast-growing industry.
No previous experience is required for our training and as a beginner, you can register for this course without any previous experience of SMP.
What does Scalp Micropigmentation training include?
- 2-Day scalp micro pigmentation training (theory and workshop)
- Scalp Micropigmentation kit (serves up to 20 clients)
- Work on Live model
- Two (2) months unlimited support & supervision
- Daily communication with your instructor
- Client consent form
- Scalp micro pigmentation certificate of attendance
What will the course cover?
- Proper hairline design
- Blending techniques
- Pigment/color mixing
- Sanitation and sterilization
- Proper station set up
- Skin color matching analysis
- Needle specification
Full 2-Day Scalp Micropigmentation agenda
- Theory on the skin, hygiene, machine, needles,…
- How to draw a hairline and practice 3 major shapes on a mannequin head
- Practice on fake skin and practice blending technique and scar camouflage
- Practice inject pigment and density on honey melon and mannequin head
- Workstation set up
- Hygiene Sanitation, before and aftercare
- Work on a live model
- Take a photo and hand out a certificate of attendance