- Your skin needs more attention during long cold winter. You should add more moisture to your skin by using a reliable humidifier to keep your sensitive skin hydrated. In the cold season, the central heaters make the air drier in particular when the heater is set at 72 F and above.
In Golden pulse clinic, we are working only with high quality, reliable brands such as PCA, Vivier Skin, and Elta MD. We are offering a complete set of moisturizer including:
- Vivier Ultimage
- Viver Lexxel
- Viver daily age defining
- PCA Apres Peel Hydrating Balm
- PCA Clear Skin
- PCA Collagen Hydrator
- Elta MD Moisturizing Sunscreen
For more information and free consultation, please call our clinic to talk with our specialists. We are here to help you to find the best product for your skin needs.
2. During the winter, limit the time of your shower to 5-10 minutes. A long shower and using strong body wash and soaps are damaging and drying your skin further.
3. Using less soap! And wash your hands and face with fragrance-free, moisturizing cleanser or gel.
4. Applying sunscreen is not only recommended for the hot summers, and you should protect your skin against harmful sun radiations even on cloudy winter days.
7. Don’t forget to drink more water.