The oxygenating trio treatment corrects and prevents free radical damage which is a significant contributor to aging. This antioxidant therapy supports skin metabolism and leaves skin purified, glowing and radiant.
What is an Oxy-Trio Facial?
The PCA Oxygenating Trio Facial is a 3-step system designed to promote a healthy glow by stimulating oxygenation and circulation within the skin, rejuvenating sluggish, stressed or acne affected the skin as it draws oxygen to the skin’s surface, resulting in a radiant, healthy glow. The skin benefits as moisture molecules bond to the tissues causing a gentle plumping of the skin.
In order to make your treatment even more effective, At Golden Pulse Laser Clinic, we add microdermabrasion to your treatment too.
The Oxygenating Trio doesn’t make any irritating side effects. However, a rosy flush and rapid warm sensation to the skin is normal. Oxygenating treatments leave the skin radiant, with a healthy look that will last seven to ten days.
What are the benefits of an Oxygenating Trio Facial?
- Environmental factors and stress makes the skin weak and speeds up the ageing process, leading to dull and sluggish complexions. The newly reformulated Oxygenating Trio is the skin’s best defence against these external factors.
- It helps promote healing and rejuvenates sluggish, stressed skin caused by toxins, pollutants, allergens, improper diet and solar damage.
- The skin benefits as moisture molecules bond to the tissues causing a gentle plumping of the skin.
- Use of the Oxy Trio is also recommended to help clear acne, on the smoker’s skin, or simply to reveal the radiant, healthy skin beneath the surface.
- Also in seasonal change, having this treatment helps skin to adjust itself to the seasonal changes.
This treatment is also ideal two to three days before a special event. It draws oxygen to the skin’s surface, producing a rosy flush and a rapid warming sensation, resulting in a radiant, healthy look. While we are close to Christmas time, this is an ideal treatment to make our skin ready for this time of the year.
Please call us at 416 561 8803 for more information about our latest promotions, price structure, payment plans, and to book a free consultation session.