We offer Dermaplaning treatment in Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Markham and all-around of GTA to our valuable customers.
Dermaplaning is a medical treatment that requires the use of a sterile, surgical blade to gently remove the top layer of dead skin along with fine facial hair.
This treatment helps to improve the appearance of acne scars and hyperpigmentation and the effects of the procedure are instant in leaving the skin with a smooth appearance and a radiant glow. Along with the removal of fine hairs, it results in healthier skin that feels smoother and silkier.
This is an effective treatment for people looking to make their skin appear more youthful, smooth, and bright,
Benefits of the procedure:
- Removes all dead cells from the skin surface
- Even out skin tone
- Removes the impurities which clog skin pores
- Makes the skin smoother
- Removes all hair and peach fuzz
- Allows better application of makeup products
- Allows better application of modalities, such as laser, IPL, Ultrasound, RF, etc.
- Allows better absorption of serums and skincare products, as the barrier of dead cells is removed
- It gives a better glow of the skin for the camera, as well as for everyday life.
This procedure doesn’t require any downtime for recovery, which makes it extremely convenient.
How it works?
The process of the Dermaplaning is similar to shaving with a razor blade. The trained technician using a blade to remove scar tissue, dead cells and other uneven debris from the top layer of your skin. Dermaplaning clears away those dull skin cells and gives your skin a fresh look.
Please call us at 416 561 8803 for more information about our latest promotions, price structure, payment plans, and to book a free consultation session.